Applications and Admissions
We want to keep you informed throughout the admissions process and this section of our website is your tool to never miss a beat. The Admissions Office posts here regular updates, reminders and step-by-step guides, so don’t forget to check in often!
Fall 2024 Admissions
The online application system for Fall 2024 admissions will open in mid January 2024. The deadline to apply is March 1, 2024 at 11:59 p.m.
Here is our step-by-step guide to applying:
1. Research your program of interest to make an informed decision. Remember, you can choose a first-choice and a second-choice program. We recommend the following:
- For your first-choice program, always indicate one with a higher entrance requirement than your second-choice program.
- Don't apply to two profiles or concentrations within the same program that have the same entrance requirements.
- Music and/or Double DECs with Music should always be put as a first-choice program because of the audition process.
2. Consult our entrance requirements for a quick summary of the program prerequisites and requirements.
3. Fill out the online application.
4. Jot down your seven-digit online student application number (241-XXXX) that you will get once you complete your application. You will need it later, so don't forget!
5. Find out which documents to upload along with your application. Please do not upload or email letters of recommendation, awards or certificates.
6. Check your email regularly to see if we have communicated with you regarding missing documents or to give you more information.
7. Check the status of your application online.
Remember to visit our website often, as we will regularly post important admission updates.