Our online application portal is now open! Don’t forget that the deadline to apply is March 1.
A few tips before you apply online:
- Research your program of interest to make an informed decision. Remember, you can choose a first-choice and a second-choice program.
We recommend the following:
- Always indicate as a first-choice program one that requires a higher entrance requirement than your second-choice program
- Don’t apply to profiles in the same program with the same entrance requirements. For example 200.B1 Health Science and 200.B2 Pure and Applied – these choices have the same entrance requirements
- Music and/or Music Double DECs should always be put as a first-choice program because of the audition process
- Consult our entrance requirements for a quick summary of the program prerequisites and requirements.
- Read the admissions section. This lists what documents you need to upload via Omnivox.
- Fill out the online application.
- Jot down your seven-digit online student application number (223-XXXX) that you will get once you complete your application. You will need it later, so don’t forget!
- Find out which documents to upload along with your application.
- Check your email regularly to see if we have communicated with you regarding missing documents or to give you more information.
- You can check the status of your application online.
Remember to check bemarianopolis.ca often, as we will regularly post important admission updates.