From intramural sports leagues and intercollegiate teams to invitational tournaments and sports clubs, Marianopolis offers a wide variety of physical activities to students, in both individual and team sports. Facilities are also available for weight training and field sports.
The Marianopolis mascot is the Demon. Its namesake teams have been competing at the CEGEP level for more than a quarter of a century. Many of the coaches are former Demons. Each year, Marianopolis athletes are honoured in all-star teams as well as season champion and conference champion banners. For more information about athletics and tryouts, please contact Student Life Counselor - Athletics, Véronique Champoux.
Intramural and Club Sports
Marianopolis partners with Alliance Sport-Études to help elite student-athletes balance the demands of college studies with the rigors of athletic training and competition. Student-athletes are eligible for personalized educational services from the Alliance and the College, as well as scholarships through the Alliance’s foundation. As a Marianopolis student-athlete you get:
- Priority registration to create a class schedule that meets your training and competition needs
- Extended studies into additional semesters, if you would like them
- Online courses via Cégep à distance
- Access to a designated academic advisor at Marianopolis, who works closely with you throughout your studies
- Personalized support from the academic success counsellor at Alliance Sport-Études
- Opportunities to win scholarships through the Alliance’s foundation.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.